Please read this first.
– Click the “Add to Cart” button below the titles that you would like to order. The first time you click “add to cart” it should open the cart in a new tab. Leave that tab open and come back to the store’s tab to add any other titles you’d like to order. **To save on shipping, please order all books being shipped to a single address in a single order (add them all to the cart before clicking “checkout” in the cart). Otherwise you will get charged multiple times for shipping.**
– Quantities and shipping methods can be changed once you get to the cart.
– Want to have your book signed? Just let me know in the corresponding box who you would like them signed to before you click the button. **If there is no name in the box, they will be shipped without being signed.**
– This cart is run through Paypal. But you do not have to have a Paypal account to pay. Simply click the 2nd “check out” button in the cart and pay with the credit or debit card of your choosing.
– This page is for shipments inside the United States only. If you live outside the United States, please contact me before placing an order to find out shipping rates. Books are heavy and very expensive to ship internationally.
– Need to contact me about your order for any reason? Please email me using the “Contact Lynnette” link in the top menu bar.
This contemporary, sweet, clean romance series will take you to small-town America, where the neighbors all know each other’s business, and the police chief’s biggest worry is where to find his next fishing hole.
Take the next stagecoach to Wyldhaven, where the coffee’s perked hot, the sheriff likes his apple pie fresh from the oven, and adventure invariably waits just around the next river bend.
A thrilling historical romance from the time of missionary explorer David Livingstone.
Step into a day when outlaws ran free, the land was wild, and guns blazed at the drop of a hat!
The San Juan Islands: Mysterious Harbors, Dangerous Shores, and Tides of Love…
Take a little trip to the fictional town of Marinville, nestled on a sandy Pacific beach, where sea gulls surf the wind, waves sing against the shore, and love is never easy, but always worth the journey.
Brave the shadows to find the Light.